National ASTD launched a Chapter Incentive Program (CHIP), and your Lincoln Chapter participates in this program. Each chapter has been assigned a source code. Our chapter code is CH6106. If our members use the chapter source code when they purchase ASTD products and services, our chapter will get a portion of the revenue. Every person that uses the source code will be contributing to our chapter's financial health, further enabling us to accomplish our chapter's mission. Here are some examples of how you can contribute to this program:
- For each new national ASTD member with our chapter source code: $20.
- For each renewing national ASTD member with our chapter source code: $10.
- For each International Conference registration with our chapter source code: 10% (not to exceed $80).
- For each ASTD-published book sold with our chapter source code: 5 percent (books not published by ASTD are not included in the CHIP program).
- For HPI and ROI courses: the chapter will receive a percentage of the registration fee, and the registrant will receive a discount.
- For CPT (Certified Performance Technologist) programs, chapters will earn $50 when someone participates with their chapter source code.
So, when you join or renew your national ASTD membership or purchase books in the ASTD store, be sure to use our chapter code. If you are already using our chapter code, thank you very much for your support!