I am so excited about recent changes to our chapter. We have been assembling an enthusiastic new board and lining up some great events for the rest of this year!
Did you know? ASTD Lincoln’s got a brand new Facebook page! Please click here to visit and be sure to “like” our page. We are currently at 107 likes – can we get to 300 likes by the end of April?
In honor of our improved social media presence, I located an article about using social media to improve the formal learning process.
Considering using social media in your classroom? Ask yourself the following questions before getting started:
- What is my learning objective?
- To achieve that objective, what learning activities need to happen in what order?
- What topics are best discussed before a formal learning moment?
- What is the most appropriate tool?
- How will I present the benefit of using the tools to the learners?
The full article can be found here. I look forward to seeing all of you at our April 16th event – Whiteboarding on a Budget.