Through exceptional learning and performance, we create a world that works better.
Implementation of Mission
As leaders and partners in workplace learning, we carry out our mission through the following:
- Fostering the professional growth and leadership development of our members.
- Serving as a valuable training and development resource to our members' organizations and to the community.
- Encouraging educational institutions to provide programs for the preparation and growth of training, development, and lifelong learning.
- Creating and maintaining collaborative relationships with professional groups whose missions are similar to ours.
To be a statewide leader in workplace learning and performance in Nebraska.
Code of Ethics
The Code of Ethics provides guidance to individuals to be self-managed workplace learning and performance professionals. Clients and employers should expect the highest possible standards of personal integrity, professional competence, sound judgment and discretion. Developed by the profession for the profession, the Code of Ethics is the public declaration of workplace learning and performance professionals’ obligations to themselves, their profession, and society.
I strive to:
- recognize the rights and dignities of each individual
- develop human potential
- provide my employer, clients, and learners with the highest level quality education, training, and development
- comply with all copyright laws and the laws and regulations governing my position
- keep informed of pertinent knowledge and competence in the workplace learning and performance field
- maintain confidentiality and integrity in the practice of my profession
- support my peers and to avoid conduct which impedes their practicing their profession
- conduct myself in an ethical and honest manner
- improve the public understanding of workplace learning and performance
- fairly and accurately represent my workplace learning and performance credentials, qualifications, experience, and ability
- contribute to the continuing growth of the profession.
PO Box 82914
Lincoln, NE 68501-2914
Voice Mail: 434-7557
1640 King Street, Box 1443
Alexandria, VA 22313-2043