To apply, visit: http://www.careers.fiserv.com
Location Lincoln, NE, US
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2017 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the fourth consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About The Role
The world is pushing toward a new kind of financial services experience – the kind that serves real people in an increasingly digital and connected world. Fiserv draws on deep knowledge and foresight to constantly look ahead for our clients, delivering solutions that work for today's realities and will take them into the future.
In this position, you will be enabling Fiserv Bank Solutions clients’ success by providing the skills and support tools that they need in this new world, delivered in the most efficient way possible.
You will also help the team expand our offerings into courses that support soft skills needed by most financial institution associates.
By sharing what you know about adult learning with the rest of the team, you will ensure a collaborative, productive, team environment with others in Bank Solutions and client organizations while developing outcomes that positively impact the business.
When you join the PSD team, you will be a driver for department standards and quality outcomes.
About Our Business
Fiserv Bank Solutions products reflect a broad and deep understanding of banking that adds value at every level. The range and flexibility of our products allow us to provide services and features as unique as the needs of our client organizations.
The Learning and Client Performance (LCP) team takes the lead in developing client training and other performance support materials, applying a cognitive learning approach which allows the focus to be on the actual needs of the learners. Using agile instructional design methodologies allows for more rapid course development and aligns our process with product development projects.
The instructional designers work in collaboration with instructors from the facilitation teams and writers from the technical documentation teams to make courses and product support materials that are more effective and efficient for client learners. This focuses the client learning on the skills needed when using our products to perform their daily tasks, rather than on the extensive details of each product function, features and options. The use of cognitive learning techniques in our course designs shifts the instructor responsibilities from lecturing to facilitating, expanding their ability to enable client proficiency.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze, evaluate, and select learner profile data for use in a particular design situation
- Design and develop intuitive and creative learning using classroom, virtual classroom, eLearning, or other modalities
- Design other performance support materials including job aids, quick references online help system content.
- Use strong project management skills to complete assigned projects within time and financial guidelines.
- Conduct pilots to ensure materials and training deliver the expected results.
- Review metrics post training to ensure transfer of learning to the job has occurred.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Instructional Systems Design or Adult Education.
- Minimum three years’ experience required
- Experience in design & development of successful instructor led virtual classroom and self-study eLearning courses
- Master’s degree in the area of Instructional Systems Design is preferred.
- Supervisory/Management experience: Success in leading small project teams
- Certified Performance Technologist (ISPI)
- Certified in Instructional Design for eLearning
- 3-6 one week trips per year within United States to conduct course βeta test sessions
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit http://www.careers.fiserv.com/eeo for more information.