To apply: visit job posting on Linkedin.com
Industry: Computer Software, Education Management
Job Title: Training Specialist
Experience: 3-5 years of experience delivering professional development to adults
Job Function: Information Technology
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: CIC’s corporate headquarters is in Greeley, Colorado, about 50 miles north of Denver. Many of our employees conveniently work from their home offices in our primary states (CO, WY, NE, KS, IA, MO, IL) as well.
CIC is looking for an Education Training Specialist with a passion for helping people. If you have excellent communication, teaching and presentation skills, and want to improve and streamline processes in K-12 school districts, this position is for you!
Key benefits include health / prescription / vision / dental / life and disability insurance, matching 401K contributions, and tuition reimbursement.
Want to make a positive difference by training educators on tools for improving school business processes, communications with parents and delivery of instruction to students? Are you a problem solver with expertise in training groups in diverse ways? Do you enjoy sharing your expertise with people in different parts of the country? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
The Education Training Specialist position is responsible for delivering expert online and in-person training and consulting to educators, administrators and other users of Infinite Campus and Tableau. This exciting position offers an outlet to demonstrate your passion for training and presenting, making a difference for educators and students.
- Deliver training sessions online (75%) and in-person (25%) to K-12 School District customers
- Consult with and provide solutions to customers to solve problems
- Infinite Campus and Tableau are “living” applications, continuously adding new functionality. Stay on top of these changes, and assist customers with adopting new functions to work efficiently and save time and money
- Technologically savvy
- Flexibility, agility, and quick-learner work style
- Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of participants
- Degree in Accounting, Secondary Education, or Equivalent Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in the K-12 education industry and / or corporate training
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to communicate effectively with executive level management / K-12 school district leadership
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Desire and availability to travel on-site when needed (up to 25% of time)
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with K-12 Education software products
- Experience in working with Business Intelligence / Data Visualization software products
- Experience with Finance, HR, Payroll, or other school district business processes a plus