To apply, visit company website.
Are you looking for a great place to work with a flexible schedule, excellent benefits, competitive pay and a chance to make a difference? Nebraska Families Collaborative is a fast-paced organization that embraces change and has a huge sense of purpose. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate and enthusiastic about helping children and families.
Nebraska Families Collaborative works to make children and families safe and healthy while creating a thriving environment. We have an awesome benefits package, promote community involvement, wellness, cultural growth, training, opportunities to learn and grow, and above all – have some fun while we do it. The work we do is challenging and rewarding. We offer:
- An engaging culture
- On site Company Kitchen and free coffee
- Wellness program
- Comfortable office setting next to a park and walking trail
- Employee recognitions
- Quarterly off-site All Staff gatherings
- Family Picnics, soup cook-offs, football party days
- Training and development opportunities
- Team atmosphere
- Did I mention a great, comprehensive benefit package and competitive pay?
If you are forward thinking, creative with a strong sense of purpose, Nebraska Families Collaborative is the place for you.
Organizational Development Manager
The organizational development (OD) manager position acts as organizational development liaison and advisor to the organization's leadership and facilitates the organization's training and professional development across the organization. The OD manager supervises the training department, DHHS required training, oversees organizational development programs, professional growth, and talent identification and development at all levels. This position is also responsible for leadership and executive development programs and new employee orientation.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Directs the needs assessment for training, organizational development, and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of NFC.
- Identifies and incorporates mandated training requirements according to DHHS and other regulatory agencies and tracks completion.
- Directs a broad range of organization development services for all levels of employees regarding talent development, succession planning, career paths, performance reviews, employee engagement and leadership development.
- Facilitates communication among employees and management. Will guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Responsible for employee development planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of staff training, performance management, career planning, educating staff on equal employment opportunity, and diversity.
- Designs and develops organizational development programs for all levels of management and employees.
PREFERRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in training and development or organizational development or related field.
- Five years’ experience supervising an organizational development department.
- Five years’ of training and organization development experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- SHRM Certified Professional preferred.