Location: Elkhorn, NE
To learn more about ACI Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what’s possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we’re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We’re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As aa Associate Learning and Development Consultant in Omaha, NE you can help make possibilities happen.
Support the design, delivery and evaluation of learning and development services and programs. Manage and administer existing learning programs. Plan and coordinate learning event logistics, including, but not limited communication, materials and facilities. Ensure operational processes lead to effective and efficient delivery of services. Continuously improve processes in support of department goals. Operate with an agile mindset and practices.
- Coordinate closely with Learning Management System Administrator; communicate timely and accurate requirements to enable effective course administration and reporting.
- ·Administer Tuition Assistance Policy/Program and Compliance Training.
- Design and produce reports and conduct analyses of large complex data sets to drive actionable insights in context of enterprise learning and development efficiency and impact.
- Develop, procure and maintain learning materials.
- Coordinate learning-related communications and facility requirements to ensure excellent customer experience and to support the performance of trainer / facilitator.
- Develop annual department training delivery calendar / schedule and assist with developing annual budget.
- Administer procurement and related invoicing processes for vendor relationships.
- Manage small projects to design or produce learning and development solutions.
- Manage vendor relationships as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- 1-3 years general Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Learning Management System (LMS) experience.
- Strong process and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
- Advanced capabilities using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience using SharePoint.
- Experience using SurveyMonkey or similar survey tools.
- Knowledge of E-learning software such as Storyline.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to use end-user computer applications such as Office 365 / Taleo Enterprise Edition / Oracle Learn technical analyst experience.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
ACI Worldwide is an AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an EEO employer globally.