For more information or to apply, visit the Bryan Health career site.
The Education Technical Specialist is responsible for supporting functions of the LMS including user set-up, security, system trouble, building and assignment of courses and producing reports. This position also supports multimedia functions within the Education Department.
1. *Commits to the mission, vision, beliefs and consistently demonstrates our core values.
2. *Troubleshoots and resolves Learning Management System (LMS) help desk tickets; escalates concerns with system functionality as needed.
3. *Builds and manages new user accounts for contract positions, students, faculty and external vendors including set up, transfer and terminations. Communicates login details, mandatory training requirements and timelines.
4. *Builds and assigns all types of learning (online, instructor led, social, etc.) in the Learning Management System.
5. *Maintains training records (e.g., assignment groups, rosters and associated billing processes).
6. *Responsible for creating reports for regulatory requirements and others as required; ensures data integrity of reports.
7. *Manages orientation and new hire training enrollment processes, including assignment of eLearning.
8. *Manages the annual scheduling of all internal training courses in the Learning Management System.
9. *Instructs users in setting up and operating audio-visual, multimedia and video conferencing equipment in classrooms and conference rooms.
10. Acts as a point of contact for leaders, participants and vendors for course enrollment and logistics.
11. Manages the LMS course catalog.
12. Promotes learning events through a variety of media, maximizing and increasing the use of Learning Management System.
13. Builds and manages clinical competencies and certifications in LMS.
High School diploma or equivalency required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum two (2) years of experience working with Learning Management Systems or related software required. Minimum two (2) years of experience as a Training Administrator, HR Assistant or similar role.