Omaha, NE, US
Job # 516659
For more information or to apply, visit the Verizon Career site at: http://jobs.verizon.com/search/omaha-ne/jobs?sort_by=cfml10,desc
What You’ll Be Doing...
You will explore what our people need to learn to be even better. Your programs and learning approaches will align with our business needs and be highly effective and in tune with our culture. You’ll design learning solutions that are engaging, fun and most importantly build those capabilities needed to enable our people to create the Verizon of the future.
- Creating innovative learning solutions for sales, products, customer service, and employee development.
- Designing and developing learning experiences for Consumer Sales learners.
- Resourcing learning initiatives with internal and external training experts.
- Managing vendor and contractor relationships.
- Evaluating program effectiveness and continuously improving our solutions.
- Delivering Train the Trainer (T3) sessions, Pilot programs, Face to Face (F2F), Virtual led sessions (vILT) and material walkthroughs.
- Managing the archive of learning programs and materials.
- Willingness to travel.
This position can be located in any valid Corporate Consumer Sales Verizon location.
What We’re Looking For...
You’re energized by discovering the best new learning approaches and applying them to create engaging learning programs. You seek feedback and understand the importance of continuous improvement. You gain satisfaction from meeting key learning objectives and seeing the impact of a strong learning program.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in design and delivery of employee training.
- Willingness to travel.
Even Better If You Have
- A degree.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and training approaches.
- Consulted with HR professionals and their business clients.
- Managed projects effectively balancing timeliness and quality.
- Experience supporting the Consumer Sales channels.
- Experience designing and developing learning experiences and content.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Family: HRS
Business Unit: HQOVH