Omaha, NE, US
For more information or to apply, visit: https://www.interstates.com/careers/
Interstates is growing, and we are currently seeking an Organizational Development (OD) Specialist to join our team in Omaha, NE. The OD Specialist will be responsible for assisting in development programs and employee growth through leadership programs, learning tools, and building relationships. Interstates seeks ambitious, innovative individuals with the ability to grow and maintain value-added relationships with our team and external customers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the implementation of development activities by supporting and execution of career paths, setting goals, and overall development of employees
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly with employees
- Help with implementation of talent management and business initiatives related to learning and development
- Support and execute teambuilding activities
- Assist in the development programs to develop leadership potential among employees in lower-level positions.
- Administer online learning and assist in content for leadership development
- Obtain, organize, or develop procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles
- Other duties may be assigned
Education And/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational or leadership development, human resources, organizational psychology or other human development related degrees
- 2 - 4 years of experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
This position will be located in Omaha, NE. Travel will be less than 20%
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.